OrthoGen® is a software program that streamlines projects by automating orthographic drawing production by eliminating repetitive tasks, pin-pointing plant objects and locations, protecting data integrity, sharing drawings and data, and producing fast-consistent design drawings. Automatic drawings generated from 3D models are created in a fraction of the time previously spent and they accurately and consistently reflect model conditions.
• Fast accurate labeling and updating of section names or member names
• Automatic Offset Dimensions
• Capable of labeling from multiple reference standards
• Long Names / Short Names
Routes(Pipe, HVAC, or CAbleway)
• User defined label formats
• Route “Labeling Modes” include everything from 1 label per unique Route Label to a label for every section of Route straight
• Filter on Pipeline data using standard SQL
• Automatically places BOP or CL elevations
• Sloped segments labeled with “SLOPED” or with the percent of slope
• Generates BOP labels where sloped line cross match lines
instrument / electrical
• Labels in-line and off-line instruments
• Handles multiple tag formats
• Automatic instrument List report
• Add/strip unit prefixes on instrument tags
• External access to SPI data for placing labels & implied instruments
• Labels can be placed on the interior or exterior of the view
• Places equipment number and optionally descriptions
• Labels Nozzle orientations with tags and angles
OrthoGen has a new simple user interface. OrthoGen 10 is designed to be used in multi languages with AutoCAD or MicroStation and works with S3D, PDS and CADWorx plant design models. Production users can review style settings but cannot change them allowing the enforcement of project standards. Users must have Administrator privileges to change settings.
simple user interface
Pre-Defined Drawing Styles:
OrthoGen is delivered with many sample styles for all disciplines. Styles can be easily created and customized to project standards. Styles can be saved/loaded from “INI files”.
Styles are created as INI files and managed in a simple Discipline-Annotation Style folder structure. Using the Style Editor you have access to all OrthoGen settings and options. This allows for detailed customization without programming.